메뉴 건너뛰기

비이민 비자

Non-Immigrant Visa

The Form I-94W (green form) is for all nonimmigrant visitors seeking entry to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program. Applicants applying for admission to the United States using a Form I-94W are applicants who are exempt from having a visa. Contact your travel agent, airline or U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) for more specific instructions regarding U.S. visa requirements.

In addition to the Form I-94 requirements, the Form I-94W includes specific questions related to inadmissibility issues. If the applicant answers “Yes” to any of the questions on the reverse side of the Form I-94W, the applicant should contact the United States Embassy/Consulate in his/her country to obtain a visa prior to travel. The applicant must sign and date the Form I-94W, which indicates agreement to waive his/her right to a hearing before an immigration judge, if found inadmissible.

After the successful completion of processing the applicant, a CBP officer stamps the applicant’s arrival and departure portions of the completed Form I-94W, the passport and the customs declaration. The officer retains the arrival portion of the Form I-94W and returns the departure portion of the Form I-94W and passport to the applicant.

The departure portion of the Form I-94W and passport is to be in the applicant’s possession at all times until the applicant departs the United States. If an applicant boards a commercial conveyance to depart the United States, the transportation carriers are:

• To remove the departure portion of the Form I-94W from the applicant’s passport.
  • Annotate the reverse of the departure portion of the Form I-94W with the facts of the applicant’s departure from the United States.
  • Return the departure portion of the Form I-94W to the nearest CBP office.

It is the applicant’s responsibility to make sure the transportation carriers collect the applicant’s departure portion of the Form I-94W. If an applicant departs the United States by way of land through Canada or Mexico, it is the applicant’s responsibility to return the departure portion of the Form I-94W to CBP prior to his/her departure.

I-94W Form, Front Side

I-94W Form, Back Side

Source: CBP.gov (11/04/2005)

제목 날짜
Visa Waiver Program Overview   2008.10.11
FAQs about ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization)   2008.10.17
Visa Waiver Program Applicant Responsiblities   2008.10.17
SCROLL TOP